Service and Facilities
- The number of people attending, time involved, and meal plan determines the size of Banquet Room.
- Hours of operation for banquets are between 8:00 am and 12:30am.
- Hidden Lakes Golf Course will determine the maximum capacity for each banquet room. Capacity ranges from 32-225 people.
- Ample free parking is available for all functions and is shared with golf patrons.
- Outside decorations are allowed to be brought into the premises but must have prior approval by the banquet manager. Hidden Lakes Golf Course is not responsible for any decorations.
- Decorating time is not considered billable time, thus, the banquet manager must approve decorating time.
Ballroom (225 capacity)
Tourney room (70 capacity)
Tavern (45 capacity)
- A deposit of $200 is required to confirm a banquet reservation.
- The deposit is non-refundable, but will be credited toward the final payment.
- The deposit can be paid with cash, check, money order or visa/master card.
- All arrangements must be finalized at least two weeks prior to the function.
- Final guest count is required no less than five working days to the date of the function. Your guaranteed number cannot be reduced after this confirmation.
- Our food line will be open 1-½ hours from suggested mealtime.
- Hidden Lakes does NOT permit outside food or beverages of any kind to be brought onto our premises. If special arrangements are made to bring outside food, a fee will be charged. Wedding cakes are not considered outside food.
- The laws of Kansas dictate that all alcohol must be purchased from HiddenLakes Golf Course, no outside alcohol is allowed.
- You, as host, shall be held responsible to pay the cost of damages to our facilities or golf course by any person connected with your function.
- Entertainment is permitted, but entertainers must provide their own audio equipment.
- Hidden Lakes will monitor sound level of your entertainment. If volume is too loud Hidden Lakes possesses the right to turn down the volume level.
- Hidden Lakes reserves the right to inform the function host of any of their guest who may be acting disorderly, obnoxious, or out of control before we remove said guest from premises.
- A cocktail bar will be set up only upon request from the functions host.
- Bar and Bartender Fee.
- Patron must agree to comply with the terms and agreements as stated on the Hidden Lakes Agreement Form.
- Soft Drinks $1.50
- Juices $2.00
- Domestic Beer (can) $3.00
- Wine By the Glass $6.00
- Domestic Kegs $225.00
- Call Drinks $6.00
- Premium Drinks $6.00
- Mikes Hard Lemonade $3.25
- All checks should be made payable to Hidden Lakes Golf Course.
- Prices as listed for food and beverage service does not include 10% gratuity and 7.5% sales tax.
- Payment of total bill must be made one week before the start of your function.
- Type of payments accepted: cashiers check, major credit, check, or cash.
- Patrons must agree to comply with the terms and agreements as stated in this Hidden Lakes Agreement Form.
- Your signature on our Banquet Agreement constitutes acknowledgement that the foregoing conditions have been read, understood, and that you agree to comply with said conditions